Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cramps At Eight Weeks!? Need advice, help!!?

I know, I know. Go to the doctor! But, I've been cramping for about 24 hours now. It started as a period-like cramp every few hours or so yesterday. Then this morning I had sex with my boyfriend and I immediately noticed how stronger the cramps got. Now I spot when I wipe! Is it a result of having sex, or could I be miscarrying. I work for a non-profit organization, I don't get to take time off easily. I don't want to miss out on work if it's not absolutely necessary. My boyfriend and I have been having steadier sex, much more often than before. Do we need to take it easy? Does having too much sex do anything during pregnancy? It only hurts enough to ground me every other time. Otherwise. It's pretty much average period-like cramps. Am I miscarrying?Cramps At Eight Weeks!? Need advice, help!!?
The spotting could be a result of sex, but you should go lie down and call your doctor, just in case it's something else.Cramps At Eight Weeks!? Need advice, help!!?
Cramping is fine. I had cramps all the time. I also had alot of sex the best sex of my life when I was pregnant. Baby and myself are fine.
Sex cannot cause a miscarriage. That being said, since you are having miscarriage symptoms, you should not have intercourse until you speak to your doctor. You may/maynot be miscarrying but, as you already know, you should see a dr. You can wait until after work, unless bleeding becomes heavy or pain becomes unbarable. But going to a dr. isn't going to change the outcome. Make sure a coworker knows what is going on with you, incase you were to pass out (which is unlikely.) This may NOT be a miscarriage. You will have to wait and see.





God bless you. Good luck.
Cramping is totally normal. I cramped my whole first trimester and am still pregnant @ 34 weeks with a healthy baby. The spotting is likely implantation bleeding which is normal, too. Just call your OB and check with them - if anything it will ease your mind.
what your feeling could be the after effects of sex, but don't take our word for it. You really should talk to your doctor and hear what he or she says. Just explain it over the phone, and let them decide if it's worth coming in or not.. I call my doctor


with every concern. Even when I'm away on vacation in the Caribbean. Better safe than sorry.
the spotting can be because of sex, but if you are pregnant and you are bleeding or leaking amniotic fluid, you need to see the doctor asap!! work will understand! it is better than losing your baby, and believe me hunny, you don't want to go through that! call the doc NOW!! good luck!!
ya u might be miscarrying if ur spotting n having cramps if they hurt more then period cramps u r miscarrying
Both cramping and bleeding after intercourse are perfectly normal during pregnancy. However, cramping with bleeding can also be a sign of impending miscarriage. If the cramps feel more severe than usual menstrual cramps, or come in waves rather than a steady ache, that may be more than just your uterus stretching out. If the bleeding is more than just some spotting, or is bright red, or contains clots or tissue, that is probably more than just from intercourse. You know your body best -- you know what is normal and what feels wrong.





Generally, anytime you have bleeding and cramping at the same time, you should contact your doctor, who may or may not choose to act. For now it might be smart to lay off the intercourse for a while and take it easy -- I don't care how good the sex is, it's not worth risking a miscarriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment