Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Flirting With My Crush...NEED ADVICE! help? 10 POINTS?

I am gonna talk to my crush tomorrow because if i don't do it then my best friend is gonna make me do it. So I have to start a conversation with him. I need advice. Should I compliment his eyes and say hey______, I like your eyes...but there's a chance he'll maybe get freaked out but he's nice so I don't really know. Or should I say hey what's your next period? That's too boring and we've already talked only a little bit before since he sits next to me. Help? I need to flirt with him.Flirting With My Crush...NEED ADVICE! help? 10 POINTS?
Just start a conversation about anything


Just say like hey and think of something right off the spot


maybe something funny that happened in school


eventually you will get talking and there you go.





hope i helped


XDFlirting With My Crush...NEED ADVICE! help? 10 POINTS?
Well first i would bump in to him on purpose and drop your books. Start to talk to him. Then pretend that you need a tutor for whateva class ask him he can help? Or make a study group and invtite him over to study with you and FRIENDS!!! Or ya know wat? Just ask him out. If he says no ask him if you couldstill be friends! No dont do that its stupid. Or if you know any of his friends. Ask them to ask him who he has a crush on!
You're forcing it too much. He'll be able to tell and it might freak him out. It's better if you hang out with like him and some other people in a group. Act confident and be funny, and laugh at his jokes, but don't hang all over him either. Tease him a little but don't make fun of him. Also remember things he says and bring them up later (but not to the point of being a stalker).
DON'T COMPLIMEANT HIS EYES he might get a little freaked out but i always complameant other things like if they wear hollister say i love tht shirt or if they play sports ask him when your next game is and if it is a home game say ohhh i might go thats what i did and know im dating this football player so hope i helped
umm don't compliment his eyes that's kinda weird... do you know anything about him if he is in sports maybe that way you could ask about a recent game. or music that can lead to a great conversation. but DO NOT let your friends push you up to him.
Say to him, ';Help me flirt with you, tell me what you wanna hear.';


or ';How should a nice girl like me, flirt with a nice guy like you?'; or ';Your eyes fascinate me';
dooo nottt just randomly say bout his eyes. thats just... creepy lol.. just start a conversation. about anything... andd i agree with the first answer- mentioning the shirt does work..


goood luck.
tell him you like his shirt and ask where he got it. it always works and its not weird

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i can't stop talking about Dr. Moon temple for the wonderful work he
did for me, my husband left me for 1 year and two months for another
woman but as you can see today my lover is back to me through the help
of Dr. Moon temple. you can contact Dr. Moon temple at
(((doctormoontemple778@gmail.com)) or call his mobile number
+2348051982885)) for assistance he the best Doctor online

Post a Comment