Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What should i do? Guy advice/Help!?

Well i really like this guy(I'll just call him 'J')that goes to my school. I don't know if we've met before(he has a identical twin brother and they are both insanely HOTT!!) One time one of them almost asked me out but he was with his friend and his friend wanted me more so...anyway skool just started 3 days ago and I can tell there's somethin up between us too. When we line up to go somewhere(This is 7th grade and 4 the first week we've been with 1 teacher almost all day) He'll get somewhere near me in line. He sat next to me during an assembly and in math everyday since the 1st day. And when he sat next to me i noticed he kept brushing my arm. And today he was with his friends and they got in line and they kept lookin back and saying stuff %26amp; grinning. And at lunch he was sitting with his friends and looking at my table and when when of his friends would say something then he'd look away. Oh and also today when we we're picking lockers, he got the one 1 down from mine(my friends got the ones beside mine). And then when one of his buds said something he moved his locker beside theirs. I really, really like this guy and i think he might like me but i don't know what to do. I can't tell him i like him or ask him out. He's too popular and well okay i'm popular too but i get nervous around him and little advice like just do it doesn't help.


Oh and so u people dont think i'm just attracted to his looks he is in my advanced math class and advanced language arts class(plus he's in my spanish). Plzz help!!! What should i do? Guy advice/Help!?
just talk to him and stuff be a little but more talkative, spend as much time as possible with him and write hm lil notes guys like thatWhat should i do? Guy advice/Help!?
?? you can't tell himj from his twin apart?





INSULT ME!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
if he sits right next to you then TALK TO HIM


after you guys start talking for a while you'll get to be friends and it'll keep going


good luck
I Would Ask One Of My Friends To See If He Likes U Or Not. Thats What My Friend Did 4 Me And We Went Out A Few Days Later. Maybe This Will Help

No comments:

Post a Comment