Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need middle school boy advice. Help?

A couple weeks ago, i started talking to this guy over myspace. I know what you're thinking, but no, i already know him in person, but he goes to the alternative school, which is where you go once you get in to much trouble at school. In the past i've always thought he was really cute, and i kinda liked him. But when i started talking to him on myspace, it turned sexual, and he knows about my past, and that i havent been completely innocent but i havent gone 'all the way.' We started texting each other, and that turned sexual too, and i even sent him pictures. :| But then we decided that he wanted me to loose it to him, and i like him so much that i thought i was ready. and then, he asked me to have phone sex, i guess you could say. But i had never.. uhmm.. did what girls do during phone sex. He told me it would be ok, and i trusted him, so i did it. But it was really awkward and we ended up hanging up because, well you get the idea. Then, afterwards we started texting again, and i told him that i was sorry because it was my first time doing that and i wasnt sure what to do. Then i sent 'But yeah. Im sorry.' he responded to the one before that, but never that one. and he gets really... i guess you could say almost like bipolar about little things. I really like him, but is it worth it to keep trying with him?I need middle school boy advice. Help?
Sounds like he wants one thing, and one thing only. Ditch him.I need middle school boy advice. Help?
well he just getsz upset thatsz all so stick wit him and tlk too him bout it in person and ya but like dnt give your virginity until yur ready and yur like only in middle school so ya wait until u find the right guy

No comments:

Post a Comment