Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm 17 and I might be pregnant, and I just need some advice. Help?

I think i might be pregnant. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex a little less then a month ago. My period is irregular, so whens the best time to take a pregnancy test? I realize it was a dumb stupid mistake, and if I am pregnant, I will step up and take responsibility for the life I am now bringing into this world. I haven't told anyone yet, including my boyfriend, he's in college and has enough stress right now. And if I am, how do I tell him? I am so scared, and I feel so alone in this whole situation. If anyone has any advice, or if anyone could answer my questions that would be great. Thank you so much.I'm 17 and I might be pregnant, and I just need some advice. Help?
Hang in there honey, Tell your boyfriend as soon as the pregnancy is confirmed. just tell him the truth. do not beat around the bush be honest about it. I like your intention to carry the baby until birth and to raise it. it shows both love and courage. Pray a lot. God bless you. And if pregnant God bless the new life in your womb also.I'm 17 and I might be pregnant, and I just need some advice. Help?
Ohh don't worry hunny!


I'm 17 %26amp;%26amp; 31 weeks pregnant!!!! I'm doing Great! I say take a pregnancy test NOW!! To be on the safe side, take a couple of them. if any test yes, then go see your doctor right away.


I know it's a scary though,. but if you and ur bf are close enuf, and he cares about life at all, he will do the right thing.


all that matters is that U are responsible, which u are. :)


Hang in there. It WILL be fine.


Good luck :)
Wait until it's been a month and take a First Response pregnancy test, if it's negative wait a few weeks and if you don't have a period take another.
take a test after your first missed period or go to plan parenthood and tell them your story...I am sure that they can help in some way=] and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment