Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girls I need your URGENT advice/help......?

DOES SHE LIKE me or is there interest?????





I met this girl on friday.....she said she wants to be in contact with me (I presume as friends of course cos u cant have a realtionship after 30 mins)





we exchanged ohone numbers and we added each other on facebook





after three days of no contact, i send her an sms asking her how she was doing and that we had a nice conversation the other day





she then replied with:





';Hey tim...what a suprise! How are you? Yeah, it was a really nice conversation and I enjoyed it a lot! I am on my way to bowling, what are you up to now?';





I then said I am cooking (lol), but seriously, I was! I also told her to make a strike for me while playing bowling!





She then replied





';Cooking? Well I like the fact that you are cooking! I will try my best to make a strike.....Have a great night and thanks for adding me on facebook';








I KNOW THIS IS THE WRONG SECTION BUT MOST GIRLS COME HERE SO IT MADE SENSE TO POST IT HERE IN THIS SECTION





Girls I need your URGENT advice/help......?
Dude, just be friends with her. Be that really fun guy, confident %26amp; not too available either.





It drives girls crazy when you act like you have attention from many girls...even if you don't. When you come on too strong, they freak out %26amp; leave.





Trust me on this, you will know when she's really interested.Girls I need your URGENT advice/help......?
Yeah, I think she is playing hard to get. Play back, don't do all the chasing and make yourself seem desperate. You could try and talk to some of her friends and see what they say, or ask her if she wants to meet up, then read the signs for yourself.


Good luck
Well it sounds more like she thinks you guys are good friends. It doesn't sound like she likes you to me. She would be a little shy to say anything if you guys just met and she liked you. But since she isn't, she just seems to like you as a friend only.
If you wanted her you should of said '; Bowling? You would have alot better time hangin out with me.'; Works all the time unless she is doing something really important. Then take her out for a coffee and walk in tha park.
it sounds to me that she likes you as friends, she doesn't know you a lot to actually like you like you. she only knew it for 5 days but it sounds like she's interested and could be more
honestly, it seems she just likes you as a guy friend.


nothing more. its possible that it can change though.


talk more with her. get to know her.


good luck*
dude....personally


i doubt she likes you


it sounds like normal friend talk to me...


if you like her then try hanging out with her, then you'll know for sure if she tries to flirt with u or something ...
i think she might be interrested but i dont think she likes you like that yet.
looks like she likes you!
I actually think she likes you! She said ';What a surprise!'; She probably thought that maybe you weren't in to her that much and was surprised that you actually contacted her. She also said, ';I like the fact that you are cooking!'; She probably is really impressed that you cook since guys don't normally cook. Girls really like it when a guy can cook for them also. You should try to feel her out by saying something to imply a date without throwing yourself out there. Maybe ask her how she did at bowling and then see if you could cook for her sometime and show her your favorite recipe. This doesn't have to sound like a date, two friends could as easily cook together, but then you can really get to see how she acts around you. If by the end of the night you think she might really like you then you could always ask her out on a date to the movies or just ask her how she thinks of you! Don't be afraid to take a chance! Life is not a dress rehearsal, you only have one shot. You don't want to look back on your life and wish you would have done something different! Good luck!
i think she digs you. especially if it was her idea for you two to be in contact with each other. girls don't give out their numbers or info to guys they don't like. her saying that she liked you cooking is her stating something that she likes in a man. i think you should play it smooth for now. go out to lunch with her a few times then take it to the night scene like a club (or theater if you cant dance) never take a girl to a club if you don't intend to dance with her! to make it more casual you can bring friends. or if you are already stepping it up by then go alone. pick her up and drop her off. that's the best time to get a goodnight kiss. but don't push it. go for the hug then she what she does. i think you may have a romance in you future.

No comments:

Post a Comment