Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship problems. Serious question and advice? Help please.?

Okay Now me and my boyfriend have bin going out for about a month. I really like him. He has a child by another woman and another on the way. He doesnt work. I see him maybe once twice a week. I dnt know if he is telling me the truth if he really wants to be with me. He tells me he does. He is kind of shady. We have a really well sex connection. Im not sure wat to do. Im confused and its bothering me. Should i just stop all communication with him? or just let him call me or text me? I really need advice on this. Ive tried to tlk to him. he just tells me i think to much and why cnt i be happy the way things are. Uhh idk. im confused. All the advice i can get would be great. Thanks. =[Relationship problems. Serious question and advice? Help please.?
you've gotta to be kidding me ...look at he's back ground girl thats your answer
  • acne medication
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment