Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Traveling somewhere else besides mexico.. Advice- Help Please?

All right, with the flu going around in mexico me and my buddy might decide to go somewhere else. Were looking for a decent all inclusive that'll range from 1000-1500... We are trying to get drunk haha and have a good time with nightlife.. I read some suggestions on Jamaica and i'm wondering how the nightlife is there?





If someone can give me some suggestions on what resorts to stay at it would be greatly appreciated.





**We don't mind having a club in the resort, or if there are any locations that have nice clubs/bars?





Help please 10 points to best answer.. Persuade me!!!Traveling somewhere else besides mexico.. Advice- Help Please?
Have you considered the Dominican Republic? Great resorts good prices and lovely beaches. Some good deals on http://www.cheapcaribbean.com

No comments:

Post a Comment