Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need help with getting in the habit of eating healthy...I need your advice/help!?

I am in my early teens and am scared that I am going to get fat or something. I have/had a fast metabolism and got in the habit of eating a lot or when I am bored. The only exercise I get is in school(gym) and walking up hills to get home. I am like 110 pounds and most of my friends are like 20 under that. My thighs are pretty big but I don't really have a belly. I don't have boobs either! What can I do to get myself in the habit of not eating when I am bored...and eating healthy? Please help with tips/advice/facts/websites on my problem. Remember...best answer-10 points!I need help with getting in the habit of eating healthy...I need your advice/help!?
When you get hungry and want to eat out of boredom, try eating a handful of almonds and drink a bottle of water (but just a handful!) The nuts make you feel very full, so even the thought of putting something in your mouth makes you feel kind of sick. This usually helps...and almonds are healthy.





The easiest way to eat healthy is to look at the choices you have, and pick something that has a lot of fiber and not much sugar in it. Fiber also makes you full. It sounds like you are the right weight for your age, so don't worry too much. You are still getting taller, so as long as you maintain your weight, you should get thinner as you grow taller. I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment