Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Piercing i need advice. help?!?

hey guys (: well i so badly want my tragus pierced, but i was told it can sometimes damage your face muscles and your hearing. is this true? Also, i was wondering if it hurt much, because i know people say it depends on your pain tolerence, but ive have two lobes on each ear, and one on the top of my ear and i didn't feel any pain at all, only a few days after. How do they pierce the tragus? And what are your expeireinces? because im soso scared about having it done. :\Piercing i need advice. help?!?
If you want a piercing, please don't let pain be a factor in deciding. A piercing that you love far outweighs a few moments of discomfort. As for the damaging your face bit, yes it is possible. However, this is highly unlikely. If you go to a good experienced piercer you shouldn't have this problem. And, yes, everybody's pain tolerance is different, but will it really matter all that much for a piercing that you will have for wuite some time?Piercing i need advice. help?!?
Oh my gosh do NOT be afraid. I got my tragus pierced in October. I have that, six lobe piercings, a cartlidge, my septum, and my navel done and that was by far my easiest piercing. I didn't even feel it. I was soooo afraid when I was getting it done too. And it will not damage your face muscle or your hearing. At all. Haha. Just make sure you go somewhere certified. Always ask because I know in New York, piercers aren't required to be certified.





Good luck, and go for it:)


It's an awesome piercing. Definitely my favorite !
i dont know where you herd that it damages your face muscles and hearing but its false , i dont ave one yet but i want one there so cool
i had both mine done at the same time a few years ago. they don't hurt at all. they used a needle. do IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment