Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Trouble learning an ollie. Skaters advice/ help!!!?

I'm currently in the process of trying to be a better skate... good enough just to get around in the city. But right now the Ollie is being a pain in the ***. So far I can snap the board and level it out like 3-4 inches off the ground. But when the board lands on the floor, only my front foot remains on the board while my back foot is just on the ground. Is there any solution??? Do you think it would be better if I were to start in a rolling motion...meybe it would be more successful.Trouble learning an ollie. Skaters advice/ help!!!?
Well it took me 3 days to learn how to ollie. First, practice in place by popping the board and landing it with only one foot. After you've mastered that, try to ollie in place, and don't try to level it. When you get good at that start practicing leveling and after that try it in motion. Good luck!
  • acne medication
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment