Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Should i give it one more s hot or just forget about it? ADVICE? HELP!?

theres this really cute girl that i REALLY liked and we were so close at one point, but out of nowhere she started ignoring me. at first i was kinda confused and a little mad, but i started caring less and less. then outta nowhere she started to call my name, wave and smile at me again. i still did my own thing(chill with the bros, flirt with girls, %26amp; just having fun) %26amp; was whatever about what she was trying to do and whenever she happened to be near me i walked away immediately. even though i really dont feel the same way about her anymore, i cant hide the fact that theres a little part of me that wants what we did have back. her acting as if i didnt exist for so long really hurt me i guess. anyways, summers really close %26amp; i wanna try to reconnect with her before vacation starts, rather than doing nothing %26amp; completely lose any chance of getting closer to her. BUT im afraid shell just forget about me and start ignoring me all over again. should i give it another go or leave it alone?Should i give it one more s hot or just forget about it? ADVICE? HELP!?
Dude i just asked a similar question.I think if you are still having a little part of you that tells you u have feelings then maybe you should give her another chance and see how things go.And if she ignores you again then just say to yourself screw her.its her loss not yours. plz answer my problemShould i give it one more s hot or just forget about it? ADVICE? HELP!?
You should ignore it. There's a little time where i feel after a break up that i still like that girl. but it usually lasts a few days. So maybe your just going through the same thing i normally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment