Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does anyone have any good advice? Help!?

okay well there is this girl in my class who is one of my good friends but theres one problem she has to other best friends that i can't stand!They annoy me so much.They won't let her do anything without them like one time I invited her over and had to invite 2 of them too cause they were pissed and stuff i never get to talk to her cause the always interrupt.One of them tries to be nice to me but her other best friend is constantly mean! I don't know what to do because i only have a few friends in my class because none of my other friend went in all French. Anyone have any advice.Does anyone have any good advice? Help!?
It's funny that you say this because I was actually in a situation like this except i was the friend with two best friends who my good friend couldn't stand. Like you're situation, one of my best friends tried to be nice to my good friend but the other was constantly mean, merely because she is very over protective and gets jealous. My good friend ended up telling me how she felt.. But she didn't say it in a mean way. She just told me that I should be able to hang out just me and her and that i shouldn't be ruled by two other people. And she also said that it makes her feel really left out when the three of us are together. It totally changed my perspective of things and made me aware. I think you should just confront your friend but not in a mean way, in a way that you just tell her how you're feeling because after all, she can't argue with how you feel! Good luck hun!Does anyone have any good advice? Help!?
Ummm just talk to your friend and let her know how you feel. If she cant accept that then she wasnt your real friend. Or just try and get along with her friends, and if that doesnt work then hey, just talk to her and see what she says
you should have just let them be pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment