Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Neeeed A Computer Expert's Advice!!!!HELP!!!?

And I don't want to waste time calling my internet service provider. My computer is being sooooo slow, and I don't know what to do.It could be a virus, but I have no idea how to get rid of them- I have AVG free anti-virus, but at the moment my laptop's reporting it as turned off. No matter how many times I click turn on, it doesn't!! And the slow changing of web pages etc. is driving me insane!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!thanks :DNeeeed A Computer Expert's Advice!!!!HELP!!!?
Why would you even consider surfing at all if your antivirus is disabled? That's insane!





Google Trend's Housecall and get an online scan. Download and reinstall AVG.Neeeed A Computer Expert's Advice!!!!HELP!!!?
There are many reasons why your computer could be running slow... You need a tool to identify the precise problems in your Windows registry so you can determine exactly what your PC is suffering from, there are so many programs for that use but not all of them are good. I am using this one.





Have a look:


http://www.fix-computer.org





I think one of the best and savest there is. It will get Full Optimization for your PC in a minute and you will get faster PC, more disk space, all unused files removed and all issues broken fixed.
Is your computer slow turning on?





Or just slow going to web pages... You could check your internet speed and see how good bad it is (assuming you know how fast it should be)





If it is, then you need to call your internet service provider
First calm down and take a deep breath that's not gona help with situation.





Ok so first if you are on xp go 7


Second please detail your issue is the computer not turning on at all or not running system?????

No comments:

Post a Comment