Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Menstrual issues - help or advice for relief?

Normally on day 1 there's just a little discomfort and a few clots, but this time I feel like throwing up, am much more uncomfortable than usual, feel generally weak, my left leg is numb, I have a pain in the left side of my lower back, and there is more clotting than usual.





Might there be any need to see a doctor or is this normal? Could it have been something I ate a few days before it started?Menstrual issues - help or advice for relief?
I don't see how it could be anything you ate. You should most definitely see a doctor. If you are having numbness at all in ANY body part and heavier clots, then it's not a good thing. You could have an issue much more serious than a heavy period.Menstrual issues - help or advice for relief?
You're welcome. I would definitely see a doctor. Just to be safe, you know? At least call and tell them what's going on, then they can decide whether you need to go in or not.

Report Abuse



i would go to the doctors. the numb leg is not normal. feeling sick and clotting is but the numb leg i never heard of

No comments:

Post a Comment