Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice help please!?

Back in August I got a ticket for driving past flares in the road (they were set up bad in my own opinion) that's costing me $1000 - I lost my job and I couldn't afford to start a payment plan, and the courts would not extend the time, so currently I have a warrant out for my arrest / suspended drivers license because I could not pay the ticket on time.





Anyway I want to enlist in the Navy, and have for awhile now, I have taken my ASVAB and everything is set, but this ticket needs to get paid before I can enlist.. Here is what my mom offered me to help.. I sign my car over to her, she will pay half the ticket then when I get back from basic / ';A school'; I can have my car back w/o having to pay her.. (early graduation gift type thing). Also she said if I give her my iPhone she will pay the other half the ticket.. Sounds like a sweet deal right?? Not so much. If I sign my car over she wants it to stay at her boyfriends shop (he owns car body shop), locked up until I get back from basic.





Basic isn't until Dec or Jan, so I would be carless until then, so would need to get a job within walking distance, and have no way to travel anywhere. I think my best option is to sign the car over, and sell her my iPhone so that the ticket is paid off and I can enlist asap..





I don't know though, what would you do? What do you think I should do? ThanksI need some advice help please!?
Sounds like your between a rock and a hard place, good luckI need some advice help please!?
Don't rationalize your own stupidity!


What does it mean when you see flares on the road?!


If you want to join the military ASAP, Do what you need to do to pay off the $1,000 fine!





Donate your blood, sperm, bone marrow, etc... for money!



The navy is a great journey. I want to join the army my self. I would join the Navy, but then again you're asking someone who worships the Army.


So join. You'll become a better person. Go to www.goarmy.com





Good Luck :]
ya sell ur iphone and sign the car over.... cant u take a bus to work i mean thats wat id do.... good luck!!!!
I would get a casual job close to you. Get one that pays every friday, or 2 weeks. I think your mom wants to teach you a lesson about beingn so vain, e.g. having the iPhone? I wouldn't let her roll all over me like that if I were you, but anyhoo...





It sounds like youre just Griping, not asking a question.





This is more of a question for trades and careers. Why dont you get a job walking distance, like at an ethnic restaurant as waiter, or get a job @ a framers place or something? Brick laying, framing, carpentry etc. is always hiring.





%26gt;thats useless what the other guy says cause you can only be a semen donater in big cities anyways. Work on what's realistic, and don't sign up for any ****** medicinal studies or nothing. %26amp; you might not want to sell your plazma. It only gives you like 35 dollars the first time and 25 dollars the second, and so forth.


Get into a labourus field where you have to use your brawn, and convince your boss that you're dead set on using your exertion for him. He'll hire you.
Can you go to basic earlier? Sign over the car get rid of the phone! Take the deal! Get past it and start concentrating on your Navy career! You wont need a car or phone for the first 6 months in the NAvy anyway! More so if you go to a ship after A school. After you settle into the Navy, then you can concentrate on a phone and car.


Another option: Ask your mom if she will take care of the ticket if you agree to start her an allotment ( once you get to basic) to pay her back out of your Navy pay. You wont even miss the money and you can have her paid back by the time you get to A school. This way you can still use your car until you go to Great Lakes. Fair Winds and Following Seas!

No comments:

Post a Comment