Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need Guy advice? Help!?

So ive liked this guy for over a year now. its crazy because usually my crushes usually last a few weeks. I'm in 7th grade. i know I'm young but ive never felt this way about any other guy i liked.we tried going out (twice) last year.. but things didn't work out. he's a bad boyfriend but an amazing friend. but every time he signs on aim i get a rush through my heart.i need to find a way to get over him because I'm attached and its ruining my relationships with other guys. what do i do?I need Guy advice? Help!?
hey... I feel the same when the person that I like signs in on msn... jeje look. I really liked this girl and I went out with her for more than a year. I really gave my whole heart and it started just as your feelings. But at the end we broke up and she won't take me back. She was a bad girlfriend. I have 2 months since I broke up with her and my heart is broken :(... I really feel like dying and I fell deeply in love. So my advice to you I think is try to take things easier and forget about him before is too late. If he is a bad boyfriend don't give your heart to him. But if you really think he is worth it then go to him. But I wouldn't like to see you heartbroken! Best of luck to you sincerely...


if you need help or chat you can contact me if you want.. I been in your place I could be of some helpI need Guy advice? Help!?
Don't worry it has happened to me before. You just need to find another guy to hang with. Find another guy to hang around and in no time you will be liking him. If you get to know someone else you will notes that you really like him. You will get through this.
umm...just fall out of it. you're in 7th grade...12-13? you'll be fine.



i know this is hard for u but u should delete him off ur list so u wount see him online and try to find another guy i know how feel i had tht rush when the girl i liked went online i still do

No comments:

Post a Comment