Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some serious friendship advice..help!?

I'm a nice girl I tink. I'm bubbly, I laugh alot and I sing alot. I'd sayI'm easy to getalong with and down to earth. I don't think I have any frieds at all. There are a few people but I think they only use me when there's no one else because that's the only time they come to me. I just want to know how I can change myself to get friends. I mean sometimes..I don't know what to say to people I'd like to start to be friends with because I get..well not exactly nervous but edging on confused and think too much about it. I never used to be like this..I used to make friends with the click of a finger but I suppose you can't have that forever. I'm a girl, 14 and in 3rd year in my school. There are 11 girls and 11 boys in my class..there are 4 that I have known since about 4, but three of them are boys and the other girl just wants me to fail everything..she gets along very well with all the girls..I don't obviouly. I just need someone to talk to. Need some friendship advice to makke me make some real friends and not for me to be the '2nd class' friend.I need some serious friendship advice..help!?
i am sure u wood make a good friend, try to talk to more people not just in your class. You dont need to change to make friends cos if u do then u wood not be yourself.dont worry things will ge better if u try to be a friendI need some serious friendship advice..help!?
Hon! i really don't know... kids can be cruel and if you are not among the popular girls it can be tough.But don't let it get you down.. just be yourself
don't worry been there. Just be you. Try to talk to others about things they have in common like a soap they watched or the latest film they've watched, so your saying hello and being friendly, take everything at a small step, and just remember start conversation with them first, to get a 'hello, how are you?' occasionally, and then people will feel much more comfortable around you and as you know it, they'll hopefully be nicer. Just remember people, are really friendly with you, if you know them like say hi occasionally and talk to you usually, and then you could get their attention by probably asking advice for a dress you want to buy or something, cause people always like it when you ask for their opinion. I hope this helps and like someone said before, kids can be so cruel, but trust me, it's better to know that you were a nice person at your secondary school than a mean person, because it shows who you are, a nice person! Good luck with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment