Saturday, August 21, 2010

Financial emergency, need financial advice, can someone help?

Without going into extreme detail, I was driving my friends car and did some damage to it. We are still waiting on an estimate but i'm thinking it will cost me about 5 to 6 grand (I damaged the hood of his bmw and maybe some internal damaged). I have about 10k sitting in my lifetime annuties fund. If i touch that money I get penalized. The other option would be to take out a loan, which wouldn't help out my already average to poor credit. What should i do?Financial emergency, need financial advice, can someone help?
Boy are you up sh*t creek! I think it might be necessary to liquidate the annuities. I think the quicker you settle up with your friend, the more likely you are to save a friendship. Besides your friend could take you to small claims court for 5 grand and win. Then you'd have to cough up the money immediately and lose a friend.Financial emergency, need financial advice, can someone help?
you should sell your body
I wouldn't touch the annuities. Do you have auto insurance? If so, check you policy. If not, the best choice seems to be a loan.





While it won't help you now, not only look into auto insurance (if you don't already have it), but also home/renters, plus an umbrella policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment