Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need some advice.. help!?

Ok so I am interested in this guy in one of my classes. I've spoken to him a few times, but nothing really beisdes school work. I can't really tell if he is interested or not (college class so we have to pay attentino to professor or speak about assignment), what should i do?


I'm a bit on the shy side, and I've thought about asking him about homework when we walk out to our cars cause we usually walk near each other, but I have friends in that class I sit next too so I don't know if that would be weird...I need some advice.. help!?
http://thenotsoblondestory.com/





ask these girls... they have been dating forever, i sent them an email and they gave me the best advice ever. i got my guy, right where i want him!





hope this helps*

No comments:

Post a Comment