Monday, August 23, 2010

Hello,,can you give me advice/help of what best business i can have in amount of 150 thou.pesos??thanks!!?

I dont have experience in business,,but im planning to have a business soon but until now i have no idea what business i would open in the amount of 150 thou.pesos?im good in cooking and easy to be with.Hope you can give me the best advice,,thanksHello,,can you give me advice/help of what best business i can have in amount of 150 thou.pesos??thanks!!?
I know a company that's starting to launch into Mexico. Your detailed message talks about 150 thousand Pesos. I'm not sure what that is converted to American money, but you might want to be the forfront in Mexico. It's a 15 year old world wide company that is going into various different countries. It's the largest direct selling telecommunications service provider in the world. I hear they're moving into Mexico, they've moved into Spain. I'm not sure if Pesos is for Spain or Mexico but either way, it has an incredible business opportunity in either place. You help people save money on services that they are already using and paying for, and put people on services that they don't already have. After doing this, the company gives you a percentage of their billings every single month every month they pay their bills. So they basically give you a cut. Anyhow, even if you don't have experience in business, they have several different trainings you can attend to learn how this industry works and to build your own business inside of them. That's my advice is to look into this business opportunity.Hello,,can you give me advice/help of what best business i can have in amount of 150 thou.pesos??thanks!!?
If you have no experience in business you need a natural aptitude to do well.


People will take advantage of you and you need to invest wisely.


I would like to tell you to open a restaurant of some kind but I think you need to have a little experience or a very good business plan to do so.


If you are good with people you need not invest anything to start a business.


go to my profile and send me an email


Good luck and Have a nice day!
Perhaps rent a restaurant or something?


Buy a house and teach visitors to your country how to cook local dishes?


theres lots of ideas and im sure you will get some great ones on here.





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment