Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm jealous...it sucks. Advice? Help?

I type a LOT so just bare with me...kudos to you if you read all of this =)





I have a problem..haha and now I'm admitting it.


I've had a boyfriend of 4 years...well on and off but for 2 years it was consecutive. He treats me EXTREMELY well and he is my best friend. When we started dating, we were in our freshman year of highschool...well from 9th grade to the beginning of 11th was our on and off stage. We were generally off because he decided he wanted something else or couldn't be faithful. This happend 3 times and I guess you could say he cheated but he didn't sleep around. He kissed 2 other girls during those two years and both times we broke up but in time we eventually got back together because we just have that chemistry and are just so comfortable with eachother.





Well to justify and defend him...we were in high school...which is a time to experience dating. You shouldn't be tied down like you are married in high school so I forgave him and the ';offs'; were for the better because we got to experience what was out there and figured out that we just were right for eachother.





Well now we are entering our first year of college. He is going 2 hours away and I CANNOT get over my jealousy. I feel like it is jsut an insecurity with myself. For the last year and a half he has been faithful and we both have matured majorly...our relationship has more depth to it. But I just can't get over it. I get jealous of girls so easily. He is a friendly, funny guy. He is the guy that keeps everyone laughing and can get along with everyone so of course he will make friends with girls which is fine...but I just have this feeling in the back of my head...what if he finds something better. I feel crazy and I feel so juvenile and little girl-ish for feeling this way. I don't show it much towards him I just bury it deep inside ha...but I don't want to smother him with my thoughts of jealousy because I know that can drive a person insane. He is protective over me but at the same time he trusts me. I do trust him but I think I just have issues trusting anyone and I've been burned by people in the past so I'm just so paranoid. When I do bring it up occasionally...he tells me not to worry and that there is no way he will find something else...or he just blows it off...which he also said 2 years ago and then we broke up later...but we were also both like 15 years old so you know...


But although we have matured we are both still just entering our first year of college..so we are still young and there is still temptation and opportunity out there. HOT GIRLS AT COLLEGE. ugh





I know I sound crazy but girls, do you get jealous like this? Should I just chill out? Am I just too paranoid or thinking about it too much?


I know this is lame to ask on yahoo answers but I just want advice or words of wisdom. I want to know ways to get past this jealousy?I'm jealous...it sucks. Advice? Help?
k girly. im married and this **** still happens. i have a reason to not trust my guy too but when it really comes down to it you can worry as much as you like but it will just drive you insane and not let you focus on school. he isnt going to college to meet other girls. and if he has been with you for this long he obviously loves you very much.


you need to stop worrying cuz its gonna drive you insane. it still makes me crazy sometimes, but i know that if my hubnad ever did cheat on me he knows it would be over for sure. and i bet he knows that. guys are stupid, but not that stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment