Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want a new hairstyle, Advice? Help is much appreciated!?

I have dark brown hair that sits three inches below my shoulder and is very plain. I have been begging my mother to let me do what I want with it forever, and she has FINALLY gave in. I would like to have sideswept bangs with lots of layers, I guess you could say ';emo-esque'; is what I am looking for, I really need your help! I'm so boring I need some pizzaazz and a self confidence boost. I need to keep it long though, because I have to pull it up for sports, so if anyone has any ideas, It would be much appreciated! pictures would be very helpful too, to show the stylist.





ten points for best answer :DI want a new hairstyle, Advice? Help is much appreciated!?
Shoulder length is long enough to put in a ponytail, as long as it's not a high or low one. If you're allowed to put color in it, you could try putting in some spread out blue and purple streaks or something cool like that. Or blue and red.. Or orange and blue. Something bright. That would certainly give it pizzazz =)I want a new hairstyle, Advice? Help is much appreciated!?
http://img2-preview.timeinc.net/instyle/鈥?/a>
You should take a look at this website ...lots of styles





http://www.hairscene.net/female-page/

No comments:

Post a Comment