Saturday, August 21, 2010

A very ';long'; problem! Sex advice help please?

My new boyfriend was a virgin before we met, we have been dating and it's going very well! I am attracted to him and our sex life is good.





However, he has a lot of stamina and because he isn't very experienced I find myself taking control! I get tired out on top and I feel a bit down because I don't want to let him down! It isn't bad, on the contrary it is enjoyable.





I haven't had this problem with my other boyfriends, I am not sure why but this is new to me!





Does anyone know any positions which might be easier for me?


Has anyone else had this problem?


Is there any sort of techniques which might speed things up?





I don't mind putting the effort in but having a ';quicky'; will deffo be out of the equation!A very ';long'; problem! Sex advice help please?
Try talking about your sex life together. Maybe ask him what he's liked so far and what hasn't done much for him. Find out what he likes. And then take the opportunity to share some of your feels too. Let him know what he's doing that you like and offer some suggestions of things that you'd like to see him do. There's nothing wrong with discussion your physical relationship together. Too many couples fail to do this. You've already done the deed. Why be hesitant to talk about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment