Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do I do??? So lost and need some advice???Help!!!?

We have been together 14yrs. Since 18. I took custody of my brother and sister 9yrs. ago, so that slowed things down with us. My brother is gone, but sister with medium disablity still here. We got engaiged over the summer, but I feel this is the biggest mistake. I don't want kids, she does, we have drifted apart so to say. Rarely have sex, or kiss good night, argue alot, it feels that the love is gone. However, she has all the money and if we get married I and my sister have a secure future, a home , and a great life. On the other had I am very scared to be alone. I have never really been alone, and don't know how I will cope? I have gained a fair bit of weight and have gotten older and feel unattractive now. I don't know what to do and only have till April to decide before we have to look for a house. She sold her house and moved in to my rental over the summer (dump). What do I honestly do, I am so lost and keep flipping back and forth.What do I do??? So lost and need some advice???Help!!!?
O.k, I know that things can be hard, but stick in there. Take her out to dinner and tell her you love her. Make her feel special and let her know that shes beautiful. On her birthday, or annaversairy, get her something beautiful, sentamental or loving and make sure she is put 1st a lot. Pretend your new, and, and hot and love each other to death. If she believes it, so will you. Your love will come back in.What do I do??? So lost and need some advice???Help!!!?
If she ain't treating you good then don't do it man! Money is cool and all but if your miserable and can't enjoy it then what's the point! Talk with her and find out her expectations and make yours known, it sounds like you haven't had a serious conversation about the future and you need to immediately! Most of the stuff you describe can be worked out with a little compermise; try and work it out if you can before making a decision! If It don't work out see if you can work for her; you already know her details and such, so you should be well qualified!
You are just too caught up in school and raising your siblings you let the romance die but it can be fired up again. but it is up to you. She sounds like a fantastic girl to have stood with you all the years with the kids and your school. You're just sounding tired and depressed. I think this could all be just a wonderful growing up time for you. but you need to be seductive and sweet and sexy and earn her love and passion again.
You are a man...be a man and act like one rather than a whiner. Hats off to you for taking in your family but they are not your girlfriends responsibility. Get a job..move out with your sis...and let this poor girl friend enjoy her life and let her go. She does not need all this whining in her life...grow up and get some self esteem
for one relationships take so much work and you will have bad times me and my hubby go in and out of bad times a lot lately and yes it sucks but I belive that if you have that much time invensted you will come out of it but you also may not I think you should give it more time and talk it over with her because that can make all difference in the world good luck
This is shallow, but marry her anyways. And here is why.


My mum was upper middle class when she fell in love with my dad. My dad was was just darn poor. He had NO bank account - major turn off, that means they cant save money - and NO car - cars mean you are rich. He had diabetes and got MRSA, so his entire leg was amputated. Fast forward to today. My mom is 20,000 dollars in debt. She cries every night, and keeps saying ';We are going to be homeless.'; over and over again. Dad is over in a nursing home. I'm bored out of my mind, cause I don't have any money so I can't do anything.





They say money can't buy you happiness. In America, it sure does help.
Well, first off, I suggest that you stop using her. She is only a source of income and other material things in life as you have clearly stated.


Secondly, go out and get a job if you are not currently working, and are capable.


Thirdly realize that you are not alone, as you are raising your sister, and although it is a different relationship, you have a bond that can't be broken.


Fourth, I suggestthat if you can't agree about something as important as children, you don't get married. Children are a decision that must be agreed to by both people, or problems will ensue later in life, and the children will undoubtably be the ones that suffer the most.
Get yourself under control. You sould like a chick on crack. Be a man, stand up for yourself, get a job.





Maybe the reason she is treating like dirt is because you act like a female ostrich. Get your head out of your A**.
Wow. Super tough.





Here's one thing I do know. Staying together because of financial considerations is a huge mistake. Eventually, you will resent her because your relationship with have an imbalance of power. Power must be in balance for mutual respect.





Who cares if you gained a few lbs? This doesn't deserve a sentence of life with someone you don't love. Get yourself into shape and you'll be back in business.
you are using this woman, youdont have any love for her, stop the victim mentality, u have been with he for 14 yrs but scared to comitt to a marriage? ha u r not scared of being alone but of being without her to meet all your needs, security, home etc!


u no at first i thot u was a woman!!!
Get yourself together -take your sis and move on-sounds to me like you are using her a bit-
i think that you need to do what ever makes you happy.. but can you talk to her about how to make your realinship work.. if there is no way you can work things out then you should leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment