Saturday, August 21, 2010

First Date in 29 years... advice help (Ladies?)?

I was a virgin when married (true), and have not kissed another woman other than my wife who left me (after 25 years)... I met someone through on-line dating. We will be going out for a glass of wine this week - probably Thursday. Ok, please give me some pointers. I have been called ';reallly nice guy'; and ';charming'; by women, sisters, and yes - even my ex. And I know the odds are against love at first site/meeting... But I want to be a great date and learn from this too. Any advice welcome. Neither of us looking for anything other than friends..potential LTR. Thanks! (Is it weird to bring flowers on first date???)





We're both divorced, and both work in fields of education... She is absolutely beautiful and kind-hearted. She is 46 I am 49.First Date in 29 years... advice help (Ladies?)?
Just relax, be yourself and take it slow. You may need to date for awhile because you have only been with one person. Be selective and take your time in doing so.





Good Luck!First Date in 29 years... advice help (Ladies?)?
Flowers are fine =] - just be confident and yourself - keep up the talk and try to steer from awkward silences and everything should be fine ^^
Ok dont over do the flowers. Take her 1 red rose if you can. It would be perfect for the first date.

No comments:

Post a Comment