Monday, August 23, 2010

I am in my 6th week of pregnancy? i need ur advice,pls help?

those who r pregnanct or were pregnant can pls advice me.i am taking ';one a day woman'; vitamins suppliment.is that fine or i should i take proper prenatal vitamins.how much folic acid is required every day 400 mcg or 800 mcg? my one a day woman has all ingredients like prenatal but i dont know if i can continue with that,my doctor is out of city so i am asking u.pls help.also tell me what r the specific routine care i should take,like while walking,sitting at home,etc.i had a little blodd spotting but my doctor had told me,its fine only i f i see more spotting then she had told meto call.my hcg numbers are 10000 in my 6th week start.I am in my 6th week of pregnancy? i need ur advice,pls help?
Talk to your doctor but I would take the prenatal vitamins because they do have other things in them besides the regular one a day vitamins. The new thing now is to take DHA which helps the babies development and that isn't in the one a day pills. If you don't have a perscription for these from your doctor you can always try the over the counter prenatal vitamins until you can see your dr. As far as the bleeding I guess it is sometimes common in a lot of women. I bled into the second trimester and I had a healthy baby.I am in my 6th week of pregnancy? i need ur advice,pls help?
Even though your doctor is out of town, you can ask to see another doctor-which I would do rather than post the question on here....Ive had a child but would rather seek 100 per cent advice...good luck....
that really sounds like somehting you need to ask the doc...but I guess they should be fine...why are you not taking regular prenatal vitamins?
one a day women's is fine to take.(my ob/gyn said so) i took it for both my pregnancies. (i have a 3 year old and a 4 month old). take the vitamins and eat healthy and you'll be just fine. congrats!!
Stop taking the one-a-day vitamins...when I was pregnant, the prenatal vitamins made me sick, so my doctor told me to take 2 flintstone vitamins a day. The recommended amount of folic acid for a pregnant woman is 600mcg per day...2 flintstone vitamins have just over 600mcg of folic acid.
Well, I don't know why your doctor did not prescribe pre natal vitamins for you yet. ( They usually give you the prescription when you find out that you're preagnant. I took regular prenatal vitamins in both preg.


If you are worried about folic acids eat a healthy diet that includes foods that contain folate, the natural form of the vitamin. Such foods include fortified breakfast cereals, dried beans, black beans, lentils, leafy green vegetables, orange juice (from concentrate it's best , liver, carrots, egg yolk. maybe it's not too yummi but will helps prevent birth defects of the brain and spinal cord.


Walk and swim will help you a lot. And you're not going to gain too much weight.
any viatamins are fine as long as there complete
take 800 mcg thats what my dr told me, i never spotted but its fine unless you bleed alot! and u will know, but im sure ur fine :) drink 8oz milk aday, and 6-8- glasses of water, 17 weeks with 2nd goodluck :)
take the pre natal vitamins 800mcg is in them i am also 6 weeks my first doctors apt is tomorrow but when i made the apt i asked about the prenatal vitamin and they told me to take an over the counter one and we will talk about it when i go in.
congratulations on your pregnancy, i agree about the vitamins, i couldnt take the pre natal vitamins either, they also made me sick , and i took regular vitamins...BUT please talk to your doctor OR another doctor at the office, eat right, rest when need to , your body will tell you when to rest, if you listen to it...dont over do it....you have another person growing inside you, enjoy this time...
i am ttc was perg in june but mc my advice would be to take only ones for pregnant women ,i heard you can take too many vitamins,pregnacare is a good one which will give you all the vitamins you need,only 4oog of folic acid is recommended daily.you should get little exersize but rest when you feel tired keep your feet up above your waist if you can,

No comments:

Post a Comment