Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is a good combat MOS? Any advice would help!!?

could someone give me some advice about an MOS





21B, 11B, 19DWhat is a good combat MOS? Any advice would help!!?
11B isn't an enlistment option. When you enlist 11X, you can either be put into 11B Infantry or 11C Indirect Fire Infantry (mortarman).





Right now, the majority of 21Bs are IED hunters. 19Ds are doing patrols in uparmored Humvees.What is a good combat MOS? Any advice would help!!?
do whatever your heart tells you. be glad you are looking for a combat mos. being a grunt, or a sapper, or a scout will be difficult- harder than i or anyone else can explain.





there will never be a payoff for all the hard work that combat mos's require-save one, the greatest one of all. the respect of the people in your squad, platoon , and company....and from the guy you see in the mirror.
Hey if you are even considering 19D, you should think about a 19K, you get trained on the mighty Abrams but if you are put in a unit without Abrams you do the same job 19D's and 11B's do. Trust me I know, I was disappointed on not being on my tank but now am glad, I have a Stryker that is better for the kind of combat we are doing right now, but when the time comes when the Abrams is needed again, I will be there to man it!
11B...nothing like being a ground pounder...we're the backbone of the Army.
I'm partial to 19D myself, no seriously. Cav Scouts are the s@%t.

No comments:

Post a Comment