Monday, August 23, 2010

I need help! asap! i want advice on to whether i should change my room with my brother?

im 14 and i might want to change rooms with my brother. but we have a lot of stuff to move in one day! it will stress me moving all the stuff. his room is older sumtimes and i dont know how im going to react to it. im not sure if i will settle down properly in his room. but yeah, what do you think?I need help! asap! i want advice on to whether i should change my room with my brother?
Change is always a bit scary but also it can be an adventure. Why don't you make this change and fix the room up exactly the way you want it. You don't have to fix it up in one day. It's a good idea and you will be so happy once you make it your own..Good Luck To You Always with this new change in your life...it's a good thing!!!!I need help! asap! i want advice on to whether i should change my room with my brother?
why dont you and your brother switch rooms for a night, you sleep in his bed and vice versa, if you have no problems being in his room then make the move
If you want to move then move, but remember that you will have to stay put for awhile at least. Don't worry about the moving. It can be done and will get done. Ask some friends to help you move. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment