Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some advice. Help?

Okay, there's a bit of a story to go along with this, so bear with me.





So there's this girl named Jenny who I completely hate. As a matter of a fact, I had to go home sick because the thought of her doing something nasty with a bunch of guys made me puke. But she's madly in love with me. I'm going out with a beautiful girl named Sadie right now, and...well, she doesn't like the fact that we're going out. Jenny says she's (and by the way, she smokes a lot of pot) that she's going to get some one to come kick my ***. Now come on, right? What should I do to get her out of my hair and away from my girl?I need some advice. Help?
i think the best way to handle this is to ignore her she sounds nasty, if you give her none of the attention she is craving( by doing %26amp; saying the things she does) she will try to find the attention some where else.
  • gold makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment