Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some fantasy football advice.....can you help me?

I have an open spot on my fantasy team and can put either a running back or a wide receiver there. The question is, do I play Willis McGahee or Devery Henderson?I need some fantasy football advice.....can you help me?
McGahee is dinged up and Henderson had a great game last week.


Also, McGahee is sharing with Ray Rice.


Pick up Henderson


Good Luck =)I need some fantasy football advice.....can you help me?
If you league reward REC points then start D Henderson since W McGahee is still hurt and not sure if he will play. I say even if he plays to bench him until you can see he is healthy. I say try to pick up R Meachem if he's not taken (with Colston out and D Henderson becoming the #1 WR for a few weeks will give Meachem a chance to prove he belongs in the NFL, look how he did this preseason. I think when Colston comes back Meachem will become the #2 and D Henderson will be #3)


GOOD LUCK
Devery Henderson
I don't know how much playing time McGahee will have, so I would go with Henderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment