Saturday, August 21, 2010

** I Messed Up BIG TIME! ** Advice/ Help Please!?

Ok, so in a nutshell - Me %26amp; my bf have been dating for about 8 months. We've had our fair share of problems all along and things have never been perfect. He's had issues with drinking, drugs, and hes serving time until April. Basically, we're not on the same page and I dont feel he will ever be able to provide for me for the way I need him to. However, I've always had this connection with his brother, I have feelings for him and I KNOW this isnt right but really, I cannot control this feeling. I am getting mixed signals from his brother and I just dont know what to do! He is EVERYTHING I wish his brother was, we definitely have something between us. Now I feel trapped inside this relationship and I dont feel like things could ever pursue with his brother because its messing with family and my relationship. BUT - I want to let him know because I really feel like theres something going on that both of us are aware of but cannot express because of the situation. Advice Please!!!** I Messed Up BIG TIME! ** Advice/ Help Please!?
You should cut bait and avoid both of them. This will not work out well in any circumstance. Start fresh - move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment