Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help, I need advice on my eating habits?

I'm 15 years old and recently i havent been able to eat my dinners, 6 months ago i could eat and eat and not feel sick, but now i can only eat half of my dinner but just there now i could only eat the mashed potatoes. Is this part of puiberty, i am growing





P.S. I am 5';8 and weigh 74kgHelp, I need advice on my eating habits?
You seem to be a normal weight for your height, so that is a good sign. I'm wondering why you've lost your appetite. I don't think it normally happens in puberty. Are you doing less exercise? Doing some more sport would help you work up an appetite. I sometimes find that the less I eat the less I want to eat (like after being ill) so you might find that if you force yourself to eat some healthy foods your appetite increases.


If these suggestions don't work I would visit your doctor for the peace of mind and to get more ideas on how to get your appetite back. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment