Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need answers and serious advice. HELP :(!?

I was on birth control for a little while, i got off it my last period only because i picked up the prescription up two and a half weeks late. I had unprotected sex like a week and a half ago acually a couple times. I think i have a very high chance of being pregnant...i feel shaky a lot, and last night i kept waking up and felt sick (is that just me being paranoid?) i took a test last saturday and it said i wasnt, but thats also way to early to take a test. what do you think? %26amp; another thing is im 16....ive been with my boyfriend for over a year. Last night my mom came in my room and told me i better never get pregnant, shes the kind of parent that is like ';ill kill you if you get pregnant!';. If i am how do i tell her this? help please =/I need answers and serious advice. HELP :(!?
if you are pregnant u just need to up and tell her the truth....plus you gotta wait til you are 2 weeks late to take a pregnancy test to get a true result...I need answers and serious advice. HELP :(!?
wait to see if you have a missed period.......You need to just come clean and tell your mom if you are.....she may be angry at first but she could be more help than you think! Best of luck to you
To begin with, she won't ';kill you';. If you are pregnant, she will be heartbroken, but she will rally and do what needs to be done.





';ive been with my boyfriend for over a year';. If you have been having unprotected sex, you are really irresponsible. Your Mom would be upset if you are pregnant, but she would be devastated if you have contracted an STD. What were you thinking? Or were you?





You need to sit down with Mom (when she is not dead tired or upset about something else) and level with her.





If you are pregnant, you can't handle it alone or with the immature male who caused it.





Grow up, be responsible, and talk to your Mom like an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment