Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need stroller advice help?

I have a one year old and I'm three months pregnant. I have a travel system stroller currently but it's getting to heavy and bulky for me to life out of my car everytime I want to go somewhere. I have an umbrella too for walks to the park and it's great for that but for going to the mall it sucks. There is no space to put my purse, cup or any shopping bags. I need a different stroller but don't want to spend a ton since I have to get a double here soon. So do you know of any that are light, fold up easy, have a basket, cup holder, and bar that goes across instead of just handles? Links would be great. Thanks. Oh and it has to be cheap.I need stroller advice help?
I know you want a single stroller link but when you are ready for a double, I have this stroller and I love it! I have two boys and it works great. I'm sorry I didn't do the single stroller, thought you may need help later on! Good luck with everything!





http://www.target.com/Graco-Ionic-Quattr鈥?/a>I need stroller advice help?
Not sure if Graco still sells them, but I was given a graco lite stroller, it's just like the full size stroller just a little bit smaller and light weight, it has the cup holders and the basket underneath...I do much perfer my jogging stroller because it's alluminum and super light weight, but it unforunatly doesn't fit in the trunk of my car stupid 2 door cars lol :'(
Baby Trend - Sit N Stand Stroller


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>





I have this and it's great because my car seat just clips right on (same as the snap and go's... but it also can be used without the car seat. It's a reasonable price too.
I'm not really helping but i do want to let u know that at the mall they have their own baby transportation strollers for the kids. u rent them for like $2 and there's lots of room in them for everything
Check out these sites.





http://www.amazon.com/baby-strollers-tandem-jogger-double-triple/b?ie=UTF8%26amp;node=166842011


http://www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/IWCatSectionView.process?Section_Id=9548
Then I would suggest thrift shops in your area. You can often find baby stuff that has barely been used.
i don't know what cheap is to you, but this one wasn't too bad


i have the quattro tour deluxe stroller by graco and it has a huge basket, cup holders for baby and parents, little compartments for keys and such, etc...i love it! it sits up and lays down in a lot of diff positions, my dd is always happy riding in it, she can lay and sleep sit up and look around or cruise kinda kicked back, it folds with one hand very easily....hth


as for a double, have you seen the ones that have a place for baby and have a seat/standing place on the back for older babies to ride? they can stand and ride if they want right in front of you at the back of the stroller and if they get tired they can sit down there too and ride and you don't have to have the big bulky double like you would for twins or such; just something to think about...hth

No comments:

Post a Comment