Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I take a year off??? I need your advice!!!!HELP?

Okay so i'm a senior in highschool and i plan on graduating this year. I want to go to college for either screenwriting, theatre or something that has to do with making money. The problem is i been struggling with my weight for a few years now [5'7 200 ibs] and i want to take a year off to work %26amp; loose weight. I want to work long enough to save up for liposuction or a tummy tuck which is about 7, 000. I don't want to go to college worrying about my weight, I want to be comfortable in my skin and be more active in school. I understand it would be nice to just go straight to school and get it over with....but i'm really thinking different. Do you think I should take a year off [ instead of going straight to college] just to get my life together...before I jump into school again???????Should I take a year off??? I need your advice!!!!HELP?
I really think that this is a personal decision and only you can make it.





However - I wish I had taken a year off after Highschool to get my thoughts straightened out and figure out what I really wanted to do. And, just take a break! I ended up going to college right away and I totally regretted it.





I really think you should do what feels right.





But, on the other hand....maybe you'll get the inspiration you need while you're in college?





It would be terrible to put off a year of your life when it isn't really necessary. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment