Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do you peeps think i should do....i ruly needs some advice ; ( need help, sooo depressed?

well...heres my story. im from st. igantius montana ( you probably havnt heard of it) and i just recently moved to post fall, idaho, and i absolutly hate it.its just to big...i cam from a town where i knew absolutly everyone and everyone knew me. i could say hi to anyone i saw and carry on a conversation. everyone knew me at school, and i had the greatest job ever, a cook at the old timer cafe. here, i know no one, i mean i have friends and all, theres jus so many people. and ive been so extremely depressed with raging olcers.im failing all my classes, and i cant keep running away, or else ill go to jail. right now im 15 and a sophmore in high school. i turn 16 on new years day. ive been given the chance to get emancipated and i think it would work out for me in the best ways. i own a very respectable 97 ford f-150, which yes, i paid for. i can handle my own load and pay all my own bills. what do you guys think i should do?how long does the emancipation process take, do they drug test?What do you peeps think i should do....i ruly needs some advice ; ( need help, sooo depressed?
okay, I know that this is NOT what you want to hear, but I think that you should TALK to your parents, really sit them down and talk to them. If you need to, get a counselor involved. Running away from your problems doesn't solve them! I think that you should give your new city a chance, get invloved in school activities, take up a sport or join a club. Before you make a BIG decision like emancipation, you should first exhaust all other options. Believe me, having ';adult'; reponsibilities isn't all it's cracked up to be!!!What do you peeps think i should do....i ruly needs some advice ; ( need help, sooo depressed?
find a white club and join it.


should work out fine....











or just go out and talk to people.


you own a car you paid for, wow,


and what are you gonna do , live in it?


please mooch off your parents as long as helpful, dont rush off into adulthood too soon.


I mean, look at your parents,


if your not careful you may be much like them if you go off to soon just


more wrinkles and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment