Wednesday, August 18, 2010

EX ISSUes?Pls advice HelP!?

My ex and I are no longer together Im engaged to my new soon to be husband whom is out of town working. My ex got into an accident someone ran stop sign n hit him and kept going. He called me wen it happened so I went to check on him and went to ER to make sure he was okay I related the message to his son's wife so his son could check on him. Now hes mad at me cuz Im not on the phone calling to see if he needs anything and not going to take him anything. Am I still suppose to cater to him even thou we are not together? Him and I are just friends and nothing more so why is he trying to make me feel like Im the bad person in this?EX ISSUes?Pls advice HelP!?
You don't have to do anything for him at all. Your new man probably wouldn't appreciate it either. I'd leave it alone!EX ISSUes?Pls advice HelP!?
You say you guys are friends, that is true. Then be a friend, call and check to see how he's doing. Say you're busy planning the wedding or some other excuse. If your fiance is okay with you guys being friends, than act like one. Support him, but carefully with boundaries from a distance.
  • gold makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment