Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I think this could be my past life? need advice/help please?

Just wondering if theres anyone who would be able to help....here goes





ive always been really drawn to the holocaust (not in a morbid way), and when readin personal encouters from people in the concentration camps i become very emotionally drawn, when i read about these stories my emotions just go sky high and i feel this immense sort of terror, fear, sadness, and most of the time end up in tears, and always found pictures of hitler quite horrible to look at (i know most people do but again its more the ';fear'; coming out) your probably thinking i;m just an over sensitive person (which would be right) but i really think its more than this, my feelings are different to than just getting upset over it.....





then in about the last week ive been having the same extremely vivid dream about being in the holocaust, im a young woman (cant really tell how old, i think around the age i am now, 19.) this dream rather disturbes me, and frightens me when waking up, and even now.





dream: i am a young girl in my dream, i dont think my isters are in this dream at all but i know my mum is near the end.





asically the surroundings are very grey and just miderable, its cold, but we sem to be on some kind of grass (be it all brown and dead) and were all running over this hill in mass panick, and there are tonnes of nazi's picking people out and shooting this down, most people are hysterical, and i manage to leg it to some kinda of shelter, although nazi's are still there, i feel safer.





then i meet some people (who are work colleagues of mine, not particularly ';freinds'; of mine more like work aquantances), and we are all stood in this shelter, when some nazi's come in, they are speaking german and i dont know what there saying, they are speaking in very harsh, hurried, snappy and loud voices, and they pick out this young boy and do something to him (bt i can never remember what they do) but it causes a big uproar with the people, although we are all scared stiff still. then i seem to sneek behind some people and find this little room with a bed in it, i lay there for a while with the noises in the background, muffled. then i come out of the room back to my freinds, and one of them is then picked out by the nazi's for the next ';torture'; i dont see them do this but then i look at her and they have sewn some sort of device/box into her skull sort of on the side, and its like electric waves or something, and she is dying we can all tell, but she is still strong, and looks up at me smiling saying ';i;ll be fine, i;ll be fine'; with a worried smile. i then frantically try and search for my mum, and someone who knoew her tells me that she is fine and safe (and that shes actually at work in the school, which is where she works now?)





the nazi's then start to scan the room for new victims and i am chosen, i resist, they put a gun to me and tell me to do something, which i dont remember what it is, and i know then that they kill me, but i cant see what there doing all i can do is scream and scream, but its not like me screaming it goes black and i hear the screams of myself, absolutely terrifying screams. i never see my death, but i feel like its quite horrific.





im pretty sure this is on the way to a concentration camp or in one. but its not a calm site by any means, just terror and frantic people running for their lives in some knd of bloodbath.





i really do feel like this is a past life coming through.....if so...why is it coming through?





also i am not jewish, i hardly know anything about the jewish religeon, i do not follow any particular religion.....i beleive in what i beleive...sort of my own religeon :P





i realy hope someone can help, thanks.I think this could be my past life? need advice/help please?
First of all let's look at your dreams, dreams are nothing but your subconscious mind 'doodling' with past memories, thoughts and inspirations, your subconscious mind then weaves them into a story which sometimes can be very real, but that's all they are, stories.





Dream interpreting is nothing but a sham, sometimes quite fraudulently, sometimes by well meaning people who genuinely believe they have a 'gift', none of which stand up to any sort of rational or scientific scrutiny.





If you've been reading a lot or watching documentaries about the holocaust, you have given your imagination plenty of ammunition to play with, and the holocaust itself does fascinate and horrify people.





As far as a past life is concerned, in your waking moments I can understand your attraction to this theory, but again I'm afraid it's not borne out by any sort of evidence.





In the 1970s a Welsh hypnotherapist named Arnall Bloxham published 400 tape recordings which seemed to indicate that he had hypnotised patients and 'regressed' them into a past life, it was a best seller in 1976, I remember it well, the recordings were extremely and frightingly realistic and plausible giving a lot of people the idea that the patients could not have acquired such knowledge in their present life time.





However, on investigation, this knowledge was shown to be a phenomenon called cryptomnesia, memories so deeply hidden that the patients themselves didn't remember them, on being re-hypnotised by investigating hypnotists, every one of these 'memories' of a past life was explained, except for a few patients who refused to be re-hypnotised because they were glorying in their newfound fame.





I hope that puts your mind at rest.I think this could be my past life? need advice/help please?
No I just think you read a book - doesn't mean I don't think people have previous lives just don't think this is anything like.
You dont have a past life. You just have a vivid imagination and too much time on your hands.
oh please. if u think thats ur previous life, then fair enough.
I believe that we lived so many lives in the past. Some of our memories in the previous lives are so horrific that we can't possibly forget them. Therefore, probably you keep seeing this dream, which could be not a dream at all. Your spirit can't forget bad memories. It doesn't matter if you are not jew in this particular life, you were jew in the previous life.In reality our spirits live forever, we just change the physical appearance-we change our bodies. What might help you to stop these dreams-to visit holocaust one day, even thought you are so scared even to think about it. When you will visit one-you will know if it was that one or not. You have to do something there perhaps to put flowers on that huge grave.If you will visit that place-you will know what you supposed to do -you have some unfinished business at that place. Don't think that I am crazy; and I am not religious-I am just a spiritual person.
It's an interesting account. What I would have you do is to keep a journal where you write this all down. It may at some point change to include other details and a journal would enable you to sort of follow all of this as it unfolds.





You are clearly onto something, and far be it for me to criticise or dismiss it. It is a valid thing you are experiencing and I think if you would be willing to write it down the best you can at some point in the future you will be able to understand it much, much better.





There are so many dimensions to Life that we do not understand. Mothers know when their children are in trouble. They feel it. They are empathic that way. It happens. It is true it happens. It has been documented.





You are simply documenting something which you are feeling or picking up somehow. If this were happening to me I would use writing a journal to help to distance myself from it a little and I think that would give me a lot more peace of mind when writing it down. I think the journal could easily come to act as a kind of buffer to all those feelings which upset you when you are relating it right now.





See if you can find a way to distance yourself from the emotional impact of the feelings which come along with the story line and imagery and you will actually find you have more control over the whole thing.
Could be, I suppose. But it could be empathic imagination too. I have a similar ';memory'; of being killed with my family by men in sheets in Alabama. I don't know what it is. Our minds are so plastic and amazing, it's hard to trust what goes on in them.
I am sorry, but I could not read everything. There is no such thing as a past life experience. If you are really recalling vivid memories of something that never happened to you and I am hoping it is not psychosis, then it is possibly demonic. There are demonic spirits that are called familiar spirits. They are familiar with or were around people who have passed away and choose to carry on as that person. They will also tend to impose those feelings and thoughts unto some unwilling human.





You cannot allow yourself to be drawn into such beliefs, you need to drive away such evil forces from around you. Just drive it away in the name of Jesus and get others to pray for you.





God bless
I reckon if the kind of things you read about are very similar to the things you dream about, then that might be too much of a coincidence. It could affect the way you think, even whilst asleep.





The emotions that you describe whilst reading these stories seem completely natural. Who wouldn't be horrified by them?





On a personal level, I don't think anyone is capable of recalling past lives. Do you remember being two years old? Do you remember being being born? How could you remember something that happened when you didn't even exist?





I'm not discrediting you. It just seems like you really want to believe somthing that isn't really possible.
Well my advice is to not make too many assumptions. Try first to look for the more rational answer before thinking about it in a paranormal way. I am sure there are possible explanations for what you experienced.
I'm sorry so many close minded people have answered your question. I personally believe in reincarnation. I always have. I feel that this could be a past life memory. Why? I have no idea! If you research past lives you will find many testimonies of people with the same experiences as you are describing.
i know what you mean.... i had a dream where i was shipping jews off to the concentration camps.... but don't judge me... that was in the past
  • gold makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment