Monday, August 23, 2010

Hey, I really need some advice! HELP ME!?

Okay, so there's this girl at my school.


She's in the 6th grade, and I'm in the 8th.


She started talking to me about 2 months ago.


And she had added me on myspace.


Then one night, she asked if I could call her.


And at that time, I was over at my best friend's house.


So I called her, and she was talking to me for a while.


Then she was like, ';Have you ever heard about the rainbow team?';


And I was like ';Yea...';


I didn't really hear about that specific one, but I knew that rainbows stand for gay.


And so then she was like ';You have?';


And I was like ';Yea...';


And she was like ';Well...do you see where I'm going with this?';


And then she told me she was gay.


And I don't have any problems with gays, I support them.


(I'm not gay though.)


And then she told me to swear not to tell.


And then she told me friend, 'cause my friend has a gay sister.


But then she started talking to me more on myspace.


And then she said 'she liked me.'


I didn't know how to react.


So I just ignored her.


Then she said sorry and filled up 5 pages of my inbox, not exaggerating.


Then she told me that she loved me...


I stopped talking to her after that.


My friend then messaged her, 'cause I told my friend all about the messages, and told her to fcuk off.


Then today at school, she had one of her friends bring me something.


It was a bracelet...


With my initial on it.


She then messaged me on myspace today and said ';So...what did you do with it?';


GAWSH!


Can someone just help me?!


Easy 10 points.


And sorry that it's super long.


If you read this all, I'll love you!


But help me, please!


Thanks in advance.Hey, I really need some advice! HELP ME!?
wow thats intense. lol i would just nicely explain to her that you dont really think of her in that way, but you appreciate her trusting you and you will keep her secret, and then you wont have to deal with her.Hey, I really need some advice! HELP ME!?
yea, you love me, lol


i think you should just come clean, telling her that sorry, you just don't feel the same way about her. say (if you were good friends before) that you still want to be friends though.
well, first of all. why didn't you just tell her straight off the bat that you aren't gay and don't have feelings for her before just ignoring her. If she understands that, then she'll probably either leave you alone completely or still be your friend or at worst still like you and stuff but unless she's loony you're good.





hope this helped! good luck!
well i think there's two possiblilties. \





One is that she is very confussed girl and you be there to help her just by being a good friend and listening to her.





The other is that she's a ***** and she's just playing stuid games with you. I guess you'll have to make the judgement call, but if i were you i'd think about how you'd feel if it turned out she was confussed and messed up and needed a friend and you werent there for her. Would you feel really bad?





I dunno, i hope you make the right choice, You seem like a nice kid. Good luck!
  • acne medication
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment