Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some major guy advice! Help is much appreciated?

Sorry it's longish :(





I had homecoming last weekend and i went with a really good guy friend, lets call him...Brad. Brad and i are in the same grade, and like i said we are just really good friends. I had a great time at the dance and he had a good time too. But here's where things get complicated. I have a crush on his older brother...lets call him..Bret. I developed this crush after my guy friend asked me to homecoming, and I decided to like push my feelings for Bret down, since I was going to homecoming with Brad. It's a week after homecoming, and all week I've been basically flirting with Bret...but not being too obvious. I'm really close with this family, especially their mom, I love her to death. Anyways. So I like Bret...a lot...and I don't know what to do. Bret and i are pretty close because we are into a lot of the same things. Whenever he smiles at me, or talks to me, I melt. I can't help how i feel about Bret, I just feel that way. I don't know if I should go after him or not. and I'm confused about something...yesterday Bret blew in my ear when i was giving him a hug while I was wishing him good luck at something...does this mean anything? Help! I'm so confused





Thanks!





oh!


Just to let you guys know, before the dance it was mutually decided that we were going as just friends. He asked me because we both were dateless...just to clear things up :]I need some major guy advice! Help is much appreciated?
I think you already got yourself in a pickle. You need to be patient and let the guy that you like come to you.
  • acne medication
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment