Monday, August 23, 2010

Can anyone give me boy advice?! help me...?

Basically, I've liked this boy for a while now. Simple? Not quite. He used to go out with one of my friends an everyone tells me he hates her an she always talks about him like she still likes him. I don't even know if he likes me like that, and another slight problem. Everyone I know went camping on Friday and I went and this other boy was making moves on me so I spoke to my other friend about whether to go off with the boy or just leave it and stay liking the other person and hey said wait till the summer to tell the boy I like him because if his ex so I went off with the other boy and I regret it so much now! Should I just tell the boy I like him or not? D: I'd be really grateful for answers.Can anyone give me boy advice?! help me...?
i think you should tell him.





i liked this guy for the longest time but i never told him and then he moved and i never saw him again. i was so sad and regretted not telling him because if i had have told him, who knows what would have happened, maybe something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment