Saturday, August 21, 2010

So confused i really need advice help me please!?

ok so there's this guy and i've known him for a couple years and just recently started liking him and during the summer we were in the pool and were messing around with each other and he kept splashing me in the face with water, but then we moved 700 miles away and him and his dad and some of their friends came up on thanksgiving weekend and everything has change ever since then! when they were up here we rode the four wheeler together and i always caught him staring at me and smiling then one day his dad and one of his dads friends told me that he said i looked cute with my hair down and they were always teasing us about how we should start dating but idk why they did that! then the day before they left he asked this guy for my number and he texted me and said do you know who this is and i said yea and he's like ok so i heard you like me is that true and i said yes and he said why and i said i just do is that a problem and he said no and we have been texting pretty much everyday since then and he said when we rode the four wheelers you didn't even touch me so i said well did you want me to hold on to you and he said maybe and whenever i talk to him i'm so happy and i smile all the time and when i don't talk to him i spend my day thinking about him but the other day i asked him if he liked anyone and he said no but idk if he meant no for me to but my mom said he is just as shy as i am and i never eally thought about doing a lons distance relationship but i can trust him and he's the nicest boy ever but i'm to scared to ask him if he likes me ...... i've been waiting for him to ask me out but i don't wanna wait to long because than that moment might pass me by , what if he's waiting on me to ask him out? i really don't know! what should i do? do you guys think he likes me?So confused i really need advice help me please!?
he wants your boobsSo confused i really need advice help me please!?
you need to be patient and let him ask you out.


tell him how you feel about him and let him deal with that and figure out if he likes you really or not.


he could just be waiting because hes worried you'll say no


or it could be that he doesnt want a long distance relationship even though he loves you





hope i helped =]
It sounds like he likes you, but you guys are 700 miles apart now. If anything comes of this, it's going to be virtually impossible for you both to have a successful relationship due to the distance, and both your ages.
i think he likes well those are signs that he likes so dont worry about that just be patient....dont ask him out!


wait! iknow he'll ask you out hes just too shy


just flirt with him it will come to the point that is gonna happen believe me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment