Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some major guy advice! Help?

Sorry it's longish :(





I had homecoming last weekend and i went with a really good guy friend, lets call him...Brad. Brad and i are in the same grade, and like i said we are just really good friends. I had a great time at the dance and he had a good time too. But here's where things get complicated. I have a crush on his older brother...lets call him..Bret. I developed this crush after my guy friend asked me to homecoming, and I decided to like push my feelings for Bret down, since I was going to homecoming with Brad. It's a week after homecoming, and all week I've been basically flirting with Bret...but not being too obvious. I'm really close with this family, especially their mom, I love her to death. Anyways. So I like Bret...a lot...and I don't know what to do. Bret and i are pretty close because we are into a lot of the same things. Whenever he smiles at me, or talks to me, I melt. I can't help how i feel about Bret, I just feel that way. I don't know if I should go after him or not. and I'm confused about something...yesterday Bret blew in my ear when i was giving him a hug while I was wishing him good luck at something...does this mean anything? Help! I'm so confused





Thanks!I need some major guy advice! Help?
dont do it leave the whole situation alone it will only lead to drama and heartbreakI need some major guy advice! Help?
I kind of think he was flirting...there is no specific meaning for that that i know of....do what your heart tells you to do...It's not up to anyone accept you =) good luck!!
Go for Bret! After all, it's not like you're in a relationship with Brad or anything. Just be sure to treat Brad just as kindly as you would Bret through all of this.
i think u should go for it .... life is too short to live with regrets





he definitely likes u
well it seems like you like him but i would let him go cause you seem really close like family sorry if you take it the wrong way.
well first off, if you really want to go Bret stop leading Brad on and stuff. you should still be nice to Brad and be his friend and stuff but if he asks you out say no, and you don't have to tell him the reason why. it's just think of how brad will feel if he really likes you and he thinks you like him and he finds out you reject him for his older brother.and before you even try to go after Bret you must be 100% sure that he likes you because if he doesn't... that would be very bad. But i hope you end up with a happy ending!!!
It sounds like you already know which brother you want. If you really like 'Bret', then just make sure that 'Brad' knows you two are just friends. You don't want to lead 'Brad' on. Follow your heart, you can't help how you feel so don't be ashamed of it.
i agree with her ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment