Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need serious advice. help!?

Okso I like this guy called jarryd. When I was away from school, someone wrote in my book, I love jarryd. I keep saying I didn't do it, I hadn't told anyone I liked him. So he gets the idea I like him. My friend asked him yesterday : if Chloe asked u out would u say yes? And he said maybe. Today me and this girl were fighting and kept calling me mrs (his last name) and jarryd heard and walked over and just said LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS! Sooooo Im guessing he srsly doesent like me. What should I do?I need serious advice. help!?
you should talk to him and tell him you don't like him, look nervous, twitchy, don't make eye-contact, and look to the left as often as you can.(don't ask, it has to do with your right half of your brain.) so... tell him that you don't like him, but he's a really nice person, and he looks good, to make him think that you DO like him. worked with me! ^_^ got tricked twice... i live in the Netherlands, and girls here have WAY too many tricks...I need serious advice. help!?
go up to him and apologize. be sincere and explain that you really didnt write that and that your really sorry about any trouble that youve caused him lately. then go to the girl you fought with and ask her if she could please stop it, that you know she's just teasing you but that you dont want to cause trouble for anyone else..





good luck! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment