Monday, August 23, 2010

Someone whose good at giving advice? HELP!?

I have two best friends, one's a guy, and one's a girl.


We do EVERYTHING together, we're always with each other. The guy (let's call him Pat) told me he liked me, but he wasn't going to show it because he knew it would hurt our friendship.


Meanwhile, my boyfriend, who I spent a lot of my time with, broke up with me. The girl (we'll call her Meg) told me to shut up and stop crying. But Pat let me cry on his shoulder and supported me.


Then... I started liking Pat back. I told him that, because I didn't want to hide it. He was okay with it.


But, Meg secretly likes him (I know that because I know her well enough to read her body language). I haven't told Meg I like Pat, because she will hurt me. Like physically hurt me.


I can understand that because she likes him. But one day, we were telling ghost stories in the dark and I grabbed Pat's hand because I thought it was Meg's, because I was going to play a prank on her. She got so mad that she punched me in the face.


IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!


Now, we both want to tell Meg that we like each other, but it's not going to hurt our friendship, but I'm afraid she'll get really mad at me and possibly hurt me.


I want to tell her in person with Pat there, so if anything doesn happen, he can separate us. I'm afraid that if she finds out by reading my messages or getting a text message from Pat while on my phone, she will get so mad she might completely block me out of her life.





She's my best friend EVER, and I love her to death. And when it's just us, we're fine, she doesn't hit, or anything. It's only when he's around.





I don't want to lose either of them, because I care about them both.








HELP!!?!?!Someone whose good at giving advice? HELP!?
It seems like you and Pat are more emotionally mature than Meg is. All three of you can be friends and like each other and get along together if you really try. When you have special feelings for someone it's best not to tell anyone else, even your best friend. If she finds out that you have those feelings for Pat and gets mad, then she is really not your best friend. You might have her for a best friend, but that's not how best friends are, they are happy when good things happen in your life.


Teens have a lot of emotions runnng wild and if you can all talk about this together you might just be able to come to some sort of understanding and talking about stuff like this helps you grow emotionally too.Someone whose good at giving advice? HELP!?
i want to believe you when u say meg is your best friend ever. but i cant understand how. what does she bring to the friendship? is she as good a friend to you as you are to her? idk.


but i think you should make a go of things with pat if thats what you both really want. but i dont think you should bring pat along when u tell her, she may feel shes being ganged up on, like its 2 against 1. best thing to do is sit her down alone and bring it up, in an upbeat happy way, so that she knows this is what will make u happy. she shouldnt want u to be unhappy. if she does start on you, then u will just have to toughen up and stand up for yourself. i hope this helped.
you guys should tell her.it'll hurt her feelings more if you continue to be secretive with her.if she consider you and pat as her best friend like you've consider her, she'll respect the love you have for pat and vise versa. hehe hope my oppinion helps.
What a tough situation! If she never told you that she liked him then she can't get mad. You should have Pat there when you do tell her but you should say it like your happy (act as if you didn't know that you know that she likes him) then if she gets physical just be like what was that for???!!!!!! And then maybe she will say it. Hope this helps. Maybe you just shouldn't tell her at all. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment