Sunday, July 25, 2010

Aghh i need some advice..help me?

Ok, so i'm 14 and in 8th grade and i'm always the ';friend'; that is never invited to hang out, i always feel like i get ignored by someone when someone else comes along that they'd rather talk to or be around, and i'm always left out and i feel like i'm invisible to everyone else when i'm around 1 or more person.


i hate being the person in my group of friends that is always stuck walking behind my friends in the hallway, i'm rarely invited to hang out with my best friend when she hangs out with some of my other friends.


i WANT to be a person that my friends WANT to be around, hang out with, and talk to. i want to be a leader instead of a follower.


and i want to change this issue i have for highschool next year, because i'm moving to my grandmas house and going to a whole new school, and that's like a whole new fresh start!





so i need advice/tips...how do i stop being the left out/ignored person, and be a ';leader not a follower';, and be a person other people and friends will want to be around, hang out with, etc. and what are the possible reasons that make me this way in the first place? and what makes someone a 'leader' that other people want to hang out with, be around, etc?








thanks so much! (:Aghh i need some advice..help me?
My feeling is that the issue isn't you. It's the 'friends' that you pick. They sound selfish and inconsiderate, and possibly incompatible with you. When you find people who are on your wavelength, this won't be happening. What makes someone a leader is a combination of charisma and talent at making things happen that otherwise wouldn't.Aghh i need some advice..help me?
You sound okay to me.

Report Abuse



omg kinda like me.... i think it cuz evreyones kinda punck and im a girly prep... but i have my preppy gril friends too lol im kindof a leader to them... mabey u should talk to them more and like sneak in the front when walking in the hallway

No comments:

Post a Comment