Saturday, July 31, 2010

Im really confused, please advice/help?!?

well im in high school and i broke up with my boyfriend (of about 8 1/2 months) about 3 months ago because i didnt feel the same..and ever since then its like i dont know what to do or just things feel kinda werid and like im juss goin day by day.. but ive kinda bein fliriting with this one guy who isnt the cutest but he kinda seems lik a good guy but im not even sure if im attracteded to him..???idk wats going on with me??Im really confused, please advice/help?!?
I THINK ITS JUST A STAGE IN LIFE WE ALL GO THRU ... TRUST ME I BEEN THERE,... BUT DONT WORRY YOU JUST CONFUSED AND BREAKIN UP WITH YOUR EX CAN MAKE U LIKE JUST ABOUT ANY GUY WHO TREATS U RIGHT... EVEN IF THE GUY ISNT ATTRACTIVE JUST BC HIS NICE U'LL THINK THAT U LIKE HIM... IM NOT SAYIN NOT TO GO FOR HIM BUT I HONESLTY DONT THINK U TRULY LIKE THIS NEW GUYIm really confused, please advice/help?!?
Your a teenager, thats all. :) Give it a few more years, and I promise you'll be a bit more comfortable in your skin, boyfriend or not.
thats the same thing thats happening to me! =[

No comments:

Post a Comment