Sunday, July 25, 2010

I really need love advice...help appreciated!?

I met this guy in Spain during the summer, but he lives in Germany and I live in the US. I felt love at first sight with him (even if you don't believe in it, what I felt I can't describe). We only hung out for 5 days, but I haven't stopped thinking about him in the 7 months we've been apart. I recently found him on facebook and added him. We chatted a bit, but not much. I don't want to seem annoying or clingy. I don't even know if he feels the same way. But I really love him. It sounds totally crazy, but it's true. What should I do!? Thinking about him makes my heart flutter, yet ache at the same time.I really need love advice...help appreciated!?
OMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG!!!! the sammeeee thing happens to meeeeee sortofffff. i met this guy in the US, and then i moved to colombia and we just hung out like twice but for the 6 months weve been apart i cant stop thinking about him and we always chat on FB also!!!!!! i feel like im in love with him and i have no idea what his feelings for me are! :((( i thought i was the only crazy girl falling for a guy ive seen just twice.. and idk what to do either! people tell me i should just forget about him and get over it but i cant! it makes me sad to think i have to forget abt him! :[

No comments:

Post a Comment