Saturday, July 31, 2010

Moving durring HIGH SCHOOL!! ADVICE/HELP PLEASE!?

okay so im in the tenth grade. i absolutely love my school, my friends, and pretty much my life at the moment! Buuut...im moving wayy out of state :[ n i'd like to hear some of your experiences moving to a totally new place. How you met people and how you stayed in touch with your besties back home, and how to fit in i guess...i rlly just need as much help as i can get right now!


thanks :]Moving durring HIGH SCHOOL!! ADVICE/HELP PLEASE!?
well i had to move from japan to here a couple years ago and it is tough, but you will live. i was lucky and found two friends right away cause they live close to me. one is my best friend and the other became my boyfriend =]. i still keep in touch with my other friends viz email and myspace. i do miss them, but we have to move on with our lives. i visit about once a year, so its not that bad. good luck with your situation!Moving durring HIGH SCHOOL!! ADVICE/HELP PLEASE!?
well u can keep in touch with your friends through facebook i guess


and jus make a name for yourself in you new school from early...


fit in :D

No comments:

Post a Comment